Seamus Ann Malone – Shamanic Practitioner: Healing with Soul Retrieval, Manifestation of Life Purpose, Blend of Shamanic, Tibetan and Celtic Healing Traditions, (916) 633-3077
Seamus Ann Malone has over 10 years experience as a shamanic practitioner. She apprenticed under Paula Denham and was also initiated as a shaman by Nepali Shaman Aama Bombo, a member of the International Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers, in 2006. Her shamanic practice includes Core Shamanic, Hindu, Tibetan and Celtic Traditions.
Wether working with groups, circles or individuals, her goal is to guide those that are awakening on their healing journey; to facilitate the re-membering of their authentic self, or their true life’s purpose. In addition, to help heal the wounds that are creating limitations and are blocking their ascension.
Shamanic Practices Offered:
- Soul Retrieval
- Power Animal retrieval
- Shamanic Extraction
- Spirit Counseling
- Shamanic Healing Ceremony
- Ancestral Clearing
- Divination/Spiritual Guidance: The Brad’s Heart, Cathedral of Wisdom, Oracle of the Grove
- Teaching Circles: Balanced Emotions, Divine Path of Anger, Self-Healing, The 7 Deadly Sins
- House Clearings/House Blessings
- Shamanic retreats/Workshops
- Other Shamanic Services: Rituals/Ceremonies, Assistance to the Deceased, Amulets/Medicine Bundles, Family Healing Ceremonies, Life Celebrations